Coffee. Each morning, the uplifting aroma drifts into my bedroom from the Keurig in the dining room down the hall. This single invigorating smell has the ability to make my eyes open, lift my head from my pillow, and begin my daily adventure. In the afternoon, I am drawn toward the fragrance of freshly grounded coffee beans percolating within the teachers lounge. This provides me the sense of motivation to continue my slowly lingering yet very involved day on campus. In the evening, the calming scent of hazelnut coffee fills the living room from a Scentsy candle warmer. This bouquet, both sweet and down-to-earth, brings me at peace knowing that I have returned home for the evening and that my day is coming to an end.
As a child, the essence of coffee flooded my days and evenings inside my home; the house and the people that lived in it are only a distant memory. I believe this reminder of yesterday’s is why coffee continues to have a considerable effect on my everyday life today.
1. I love the aroma that fills my home each and every morning.
2. I enjoy the soothing and warming taste that it has on my palate.
3. I am satisfied with the way it arouses my inner being.
4. It has an incredible ability to join others together whether familiar or stranger.
5. The connoisseur has the control to create a savor-able masterpiece depending on ones mood.
6. In days that are full and I do not have a chance to sit down it becomes a moment of relaxation in a cup.
7. Sitting at my desk it keeps me refreshed and grounded in the task that I have before me.
8. Each and every sip engulfs my soul full of happiness.
9. This beverage may be consumed at anytime of day without negative reputation, unlike other beverages.
10. No one is ever concerned with one’s addiction to coffee.
Until next time .. a latte of blessings & sparkles,