I have fallen in love with sheet pan recipes. They are quick, easy, and absolutely delicious. Sheet Pan Teriyaki Chicken and Pineapple is our newest favorite.
What You Will Need:
- 3 boneless skinless chicken breasts, cut into 1-inch chunks
- 1 1/2 cups 1-inch cubes fresh pineapple
- 1/2 bag Crinkle Cut Fresh Carrots
- 1 medium red bell pepper, thinly sliced
Items on Hand
- 1/4 cup teriyaki sauce
- 1 tablespoon honey
- 1 tablespoon Sriracha sauce
- 1 teaspoon sesame seed
- 3 green onions, thinly sliced
- rice of choice
What You Will Need to Do:
- Heat oven to 500°F. Spray sheet pan with cooking spray
- Slice 1 1/2 cups pineapple, medium size green pepper, and 3 boneless chicken breasts in bite size portions.
- In large bowl, combine 1/4 cup teriyaki sauce, tbsp honey, and tbsp Sriracha sauce with a whisk.
- Add 1/2 bag crinkle cut carrots and the bite sized chicken, pineapple, and bell pepper; gently toss to coat.
- Arrange in single layer on sheet pan.
- While cooking, prepare rice as directed on package, thinly slice the 3 green onions and measure out your tsp of sesame seeds. Set aside.
- Bake 14 to 16 minutes or until chicken is no longer pink in center.
- Serve with rice, garnished with tsp. sesame seeds and 3 thinly sliced green onions.
Simple & Scrumptious – Enjoy!
What is your favorite sheet pan recipe? Please share in the comments below
I will be sharing at least one recipe a week, until next time – a latte of sparkles & giggles,