I absolutely love going out for coffee, but sometimes a nice yummy coffee can be made at home too! I created this over time and have perfected it, I hope you enjoy it too!
What you will need:
- Coffee-mate Hazelnut Creamer
- Torani Caramel Sauce
- Starbucks Mocha Coffee
What you will need to do:
- Brew Mocha coffee as you prefer it. I make 6 cups water with 8 scoops (it is a small scoop) coffee.
- Pour coffee into your favorite coffee cup.
- Add Torani Caramel Sauce (about 1 tbsp)
- Pour Hazelnut Creamer as you prefer. I add approximately 2-3 Tbsp
- Sit back, sip & enjoy!
You may also enjoy this beverage iced. I usually place my leftover morning brew in a mason jar in the fridge; that way, I always have cold coffee available. Or, you may pour creamer and caramel sauce over ice first then stir in the coffee.
What is your favorite at home coffee recipe? Please share…