Here is my first attempt at cooking a Rotisserie Chicken in the Deluxe Air Fryer.
I watched the video by Adventures in Everyday Cooking:
I researched the best seasoning for my rotisserie chicken. Because our family loves Costco’s I found a recipe on Mashed for a copycat version.
What you will need:
- whole chicken
Seasonings on Hand
- garlic powder
- black pepper
- Pampered Chef’s Deluxe Air Fryer
What you will need to do:
- Mix seasonings based on the directions given on Mashed.
- Tie Up chicken legs
- Place rotisserie clamps on/in chicken
- Brush chicken with olive oil
- Sprinkle seasoning on chicken
- Tie up chicken wings
- Place chicken in the Air Fryer.
- Cook 400 for 1 hour (although in video she takes it out 13 minutes early) with rotate option
NOTE: chicken should be cooked until an internal temperature of 165 degrees
- Rest for 20 minutes before carving.
Note: from Jen Spends Less: Take chicken off the bone and remove skin. Place a recipe serving in a freezer bag – this will store well for 4 months.
Pictures coming soon! Until then – a latte of sparkles & giggles,