90% Comfort Food + 10% Childhood Nostalgia = a perfect midweek dinner.
What you will need:
- Elbow Noodles
- package of Tuna
- Small Can of Sweet Peas (drained)
- 2 Cans of Cream of Chicken Soup
- 1/4 cup of Whole Milk
What you will need to do:
- Cook noodles as directed on package
- While the noodles are cooking, place: tuna, sweet peas, cream of chicken soup, and whole milk in a pan.
- Stir and warm the mixture.
- When noodles are done, drain and add to the mixture.
- Stir and Serve.
Simple & Scrumptious!
What is one of your favorite comfort foods? Let me know in the comments below.
Until next time – a latte of sparkles & giggles,